Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spring!

The snow is almost gone, the crocus are blooming and the birds are singing.It must be spring.

It has been busy here.

First, I have another piece published in Inspirations. It is a pulled Thread piece.
As always, I am very pleased with the way they displayed it.

Another piece is on its way to the United States. It will tour as part of the 21st Eye Of the Needle Exhibit with EGA (Embroiderers' Guild of America).


This was a very challenging piece and I enjoyed every minute. If the strings are pulled tight enough, it will make a sound - another part of the challenge. I won't see this piece for another two years. That makes three exhibits in a row with submissions.


I am now preparing a major project for A Needle Pulling Thread magazine. I can't say much now but I hope it will be well received when published. I am also working on an author owned course for EAC (Embroiderers' Association of Canada) I continue to work on a couple SALs. I promise to post my progress with them soon.


Happy Spring to All!


Happy Stitching!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment